Monday, March 17, 2014

Japanese Diary Hobonichi ほぼ日手帳 Journal

Hi guys. I need to make this kind of posts more often since I will bombard you with photos in this post. At least they are cute photos. This is an update of my hobonichi pages. I try to journal as much as possible everyday in my ほぼ日手帳  buy there are some days when I don't have time, will or energy to do it. I have planned to write a post about my creative process. Well, here are the pages I have created recently.

Hola Amigos. Necesito hacer este tipo de entradas más seguido ya que los voy a bombardear con fotos. Al menos son fotos lindas. Esto es una actualización de las páginas de mi hobonichi. Trato de escribir tanto como me es posible en mi ほぼ日手帳 pero algunos días no tengo tiempo, voluntad o energías para hacerlo. Estoy planeando escribir una entrada acerca de mi proceso creativo. Bueno, aquí están las páginas que he creado recientemente. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments