Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liebster award...

I was tagged by Rhiannon and won this award. This really made my day, since it is my first blog award. So happy ^^ Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.



The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, 
beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. 




The Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!




Eleven random things about me...

1. I have an elixir of happines beverage "coffee"
2. I'm a freelance, I can't handle having a boss
3. The people I like to be most with in the world are my family
4. Yoga, exercise, disconnection and meditation are essential to me
5. I love to eat, but Im not the kind of people that bastards that can eat whatever they want and don't get fat, I need to keep my diet balanced. I was living at US for 2 years and gained 5kg, which I couldn't lose since then. Im working on it. 
6. I used to be a shopaholic. Now I love simplicity & learned that having so many things don't guarantee happiness or success. In fact having lots of things clutter your environment and its sresful. Reading zenhabits blog helped me a lot with this. 
7. I love reading, specially spiritual and new age books. My favorite gender it's a mix of fantasy and slice of life. 
8. My first language is spanish, my second language is english. I know some words in french and japanese. I love to be fluent in french and japanese. 
9. I'm over empathic to the poit I feel I can absorb people emotions, I've read that's a healer feature. Need to take some reiki courses to develop my talent.  
10. I have a belly button ring, it is green but I want a pink one now. 
11. The person that know most about me and has the same sense of humor as I do is my brother. 




Now... The questions Rhiannon made..

1. If you could step into another person's shoes and experience their life from their point of view for one day, who would you choose?
Buddha, because I think once I came back to my body, I'll be enlightened and have my mind so clear. Maybe weird answer, I know haha, once expect someone like an actress or something like that, but I don't need to add more noise into my head that the one I already have. 

2. If you could erase one colour from the world, which one would you rub out?
I don't dislike any color that much to erase it, and now that I know them, I would't like to disappear any of them, poor thing colors hehe. 

3. What's your favourite song, and how do you feel when you listen to it?
That's a question I've could never answered, because my tastes are always changing. I always have a favorite song for the moment, I guess. Recently I haven't listened to music so I don't have any favorite song right now. 

4. What's your favourite book?
Harry Potter Saga 

5. Where do you see yourself in five years' time?
Married, with kids, working on my own business, being a yoga or reiki intructor traveling & living simple & comfortable

6. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
That I'm incapable to speak in public. 

7. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
 
A mini lop or holand lop bunny person, hehe 

8. What's your favourite season?
Autum. But I enjoyed this summer so much in my city, after living for 2 yeats in a forever autumn/winter weather in us. 

9. Introvert or extrovert?
Both. A little bit more introvert. I can be an extrovert too if I want, but I feel better and more true to myself being an introvert. 

10. Do you dream (and if so, do you remember them)?
Not always, and yes, I do remember most of the times. 

11. What's your starsign?
Cancer 



I'm awarding to... 





And, my eleven questions for you are... 

1. Is it a bad habit you had, in the past, and now you feel free of not having it? 
2. What "silly" or not that silly things do you consider to be your inspiration either for working, creating or just for life? 
3. What book have you enjoyed more?
4. How do you feel when you wake up in the mornings? 
5. What bad habit do you have right now, that you would like to change?
6. What is your favorite disney/studio ghilbi movie? 
7. Is there any anime character you feel identified with? And why?
8. Are you a morning or night person?
9. Introvert or extrovert? 
10. How many languages do you fluently speak?
11. What languages would you like to speak fluently? 

2 comments:

  1. Q padre escriibes linda! :)
    Saluditos

    p.d: no se si se habrá publicado el comentario anterior (que era similar a este jeje)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias linda. No, no me llegó ningún comentario anterior. Oye a ver cuando nos vamos a tomar un cafesito por ahí va? Ah y cuando vayas a confesarte por favor dime, quiero ir contigo. Sale?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments