Sunday, September 9, 2012

healthy weekend. happy mail. music. etc

Hello. How was your weekend? I hope it was great. Mine did ˆˆ I rested and relaxed a lot, ate very healthy food and made yoga. I got inspired to do this, by a book I just got. It is about dedicating your weekend to healthy food, exercise and relaxing things. Did you know that eating the right food can help to clean not just your body but your mind and soul too? Remember. We are what we eat.

This is what I had for breakfast on sunday.


I made a great job combining the ingredients for breakfast. 
And it turned out really yummy. 




Ingredients: 4/5 strawberries, 1 banana, 1 kiwi, 7 grapes, granola and shredded coconut 
Mmmm. Delicious & healthy. And green latte. My friend Nastassia told me the
recipe for making this tea. Its really good. Thanks Na-San ˆˆ

I love to watch Nastassia healthy food pics on instagram. 
Follow her on instagram for inspiration too. @13_ng

From now on. Im planing to be more dedicated to healthy cooking and recipes. 

Sunday morning was calm and relaxed. Or is it me, that feel more calm and relaxed because 
of my cleaning diet? Yes. More likely. It was cloudy and windy, and
I love this combination. 




Going back to saturday, it was a happy mail day, I received this package and 
goodies from my cute friend puakalehua Actually this is a prize I won for entering 
her instagram contest. Thanks Jess. Everything is so cute. 


Btw. I'm looking for pen pals around the world. Specially from US, Asia, Australia and Europe. 
Preferably people who loves art, and kawaii (cute) things. But its not a rule. 
If anyone is interested please let me know.



I went to blockbuster and rented two movies, which I saw and returned on saturday too. 
I rarely do that but I was feeling in the mood of cuddling with a big pop corn bowl, watched these movies and forget about the world. 
 I'm happy that blockbuster is doing well in México. 
While is very comfortable to rent movies in your home, its always more fun to go to the store video
and look for movies. Don't you think? Plus you can buy candy hehe.

I listened to two songs that I was able to know the name and artist, thanks to one of my favorites apps
"soundhound" 

Enjoy please ˆˆ





Time for a healthy snack. Bye bye. 

Please leave me lovely comments!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Awwe thanks for mentioning me in your post you're so sweet ^////^!

    Coconut on fruit looks sooooo yummy ~~ gotta try that for breakfast tomorrow! Looking forward to cloudy days here too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. Your pictures and recipes for healthy food are great. And I love that you post so many asian stuff too. I need to try the fruit bars you made. Thats look ideal for fall/winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have great weekend, my weekend didn't feel like weekend at all T___T
    Try dipping them in yogurt, it's be much more delicious :9

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh sorry about that... Yes, with yogurt is great too :) but I preferred just the fruit this time ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments