Friday, February 28, 2014

My New Kikki.k Planner Dreaming Journal

Hi guys. I see that gradually I have gained more followers here in my little blog. I know there are so many options of alike things to read out there, so thank you so much for picking me as one of your blog reading lists.

I want to share with you one of my newest planners. This one is a famous and loved by so many,  kikki.k large planner. I love everything about it, the size, the beautiful pastel mint color with little gold polka dots, and I even love how it smells. Sometimes just seeing at it could help to get myself motivated.


Oh, and I got a pen with pink hearts too

I wasn't sure of how I was going to use this beauty at the beginning. Since last year I had read this post from Rhiannon, she always has the coolest things to share. I read this while I was in New York, and I decided I wanted to try this too. When my kikki.k arrived like a month  ago it was the perfect time to start this and I decided to use it as My Dream Journal, which was also a great idea I read in Suzannah Conway blog as she uses an A5 filofax as her Dream Journal. 

A Dream Journal! What a great, cute, creative, awesome idea right? 

I printed out the pages (which are beautiful btw), two to a page, cut the paper in half and hold punch the pages, it took me a while to do this. Then I took advantage that I was home alone, and started with the Magic. I made some english breakfast tea, lighted a candle, spread some gemstones around the table, and started working on it. 


I really liked how my pages turned out. And it was very fun 
and inspired to work in this project. 


Now. I'm using my weekly pages in this planner to take note every night, 
of what I did everyday that gets me closer to my goals.  
And I really like how the first decorated pages turned out. I love how neon and pastels look together.

2 comments:

  1. I truly love the Dream Journal idea. It's really inspiring. You did a great job with your planner (btw, it's soo cute!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it and be able to inspire someone :) Thank you very much I had so much fun working on it ˆˆ

      Delete

I love to read your comments