Saturday, March 15, 2014

Kawaii Stationery Haul from Japan

Hello! I want to share with you some of the goodies I received from Japan. All of them are from Global Rakuten. This is a really cool japanese site since you can order so many kind of different stuff, the page is English, and they ship worldwide. And no, I'm not getting paid for advertising this web site, I just like to share with you what I like.

Hola! Quiero compartir con ustedes algunas de las cositas que recibí de Japón. Todas ellas son de Global Rakuten. Este es un sitio japonés muy padre ya que puedes ordenar muchos tipos de productos, la página está en inglés y hacen envíos internacionales. Y no, no me están pagando por hacerle publicidad a éste sitio web, simplemente me gusta compartir con ustedes lo que me gusta. 


Adorable kawaii stuff. My Melody calculator, stickers and clips. 
Little Twin Stars deco tape and clips and a Mickey clip. 
Adorables cositas kawaii. Calculadora, calcomanias y clip de My Melody. 
Cinta decorativa y clips de Little Twin Stars y un clip de Mickey. 

And I was so happy with this pretty box. I finally got some MT japanese tape. 
Al fin tengo MT wahi tape de Japón. 

And look at them. Are't they pretty?
Y véanlas. Apoco no son lindas?

And more pretty MT and some frog stickers. 
Y más lindos MT y calcomanias de ranitas.

This one is actually from etsy from japanese2please
Este es de esty de japanese2please


'
Very cute packaging.
Muy lindo empaque.

These are the stuff inside the cute etsy package. 
Deco Rush, more MT, Moomin tape and Totoro stamps. 
Estas son las cositas del lindo paquete de etsy.
Decor Rush, más MT, Moomin tape y sellos de Totoro.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments