Friday, September 28, 2012

Cutie Pie Blog Award!

Hello. Good morning! Time to star to work and being productive.

I just got this new award.



Award rules:

1) Mention the award inventor

La creatività di Anna

2) Mention the award giver

Thank you very much to Rhiannon! ♥

3) Say three things about your blog

♥ Posts about everything cute and creative
♥ Id like to have more readers that enjoy my blog 
♥ Trying to keep it with a sweet natural vibe

4) Give the award to 10 other cute blogs

Ahh this is a shame, hehe. I don't have that many friends online. I need to make more cute friends. 
Yes. I want cute friends only. Do you want to be my friend? hehe

Ok. I'm giving this award to these cute blogs...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for awarding me this! And sure, I'd love a new pen pal! Email me at: ladykayyblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments