Sunday, September 30, 2012

zakka journal

I finally took the time to make something creative and pretty. I made the cover and back cover of my zakka style journal. I 'm gonna use it as a combination of art journal, junk journal and writing journal.




I made this compromise with myself to create something pretty at least 2 times a week. 

Here are the pictures...





I started with a simple notebook as you can see in the picture


Then I covered the front and back cover with card board paper. 
I love the clean, simple, pretty style you get with this kind of paper. 



Then I decorated the front page with a paper doily, washi tape, a spoon I
 got from a cereal box, and a pretty korean sticker. 



Then added the word "blessings" with a stamp, and added some yellow and silver blings on the right top. 


Preparing my tools for some coloring time 


Paints 


And the back cover

That's it. Bye 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much. And thanks for leaving a comment too.

      Delete
  2. That's so sweet and lovely and cute and creative! So fun^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much na-san. I hope to fill it with cute creative things too.

      Delete
    2. Filling it will be the fun part, huh^^! oh you don't have to be so formal, please call me na-chan^___^

      Delete
    3. I didn't know san was that formal hehe..

      Delete
  3. you're so creative and your blog is cute :3 I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I have a new follower :D Thank you for leaving a comment. I follow your blog too. So cute.

      Delete
  4. turned out really nice. bet the inside will be lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment Ines ^^ I hope you're having a great time in England.

      Delete

I love to read your comments